Domaine Abbatucci Faustine 2010

Red Blend Red Blend
France

  • Drink Now Or Cellar
  • 8989

Sorry, we were unable to find this wine in a wine store in your province. Here is more information to find out more about the wine or buy it from other sources

Retailer Link To Info Price
SAQ 11930060 $29.15
89 pts
1

Critic Reviews (1)

Bill Zacharkiw
Bill Zacharkiw

Biodynamic. While only 30% niellucciu - the other 70% is another local grape called sciacarello- this is very worthy....

Sign In to see Critic Reviews. Not a Member? Please Sign Up.
Sign In to see Critic Reviews. Not a Member? Please Sign Up.
  • Thumbs-up (0)
  • Thumbs-down (0)