Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Smooth & delicious
Description: Medium+ ruby to garner in colour with an intense nose. This wine features cedar, raspberry, sweet cherry, turmeric, plums, black currants, eucalyptus, Allspice, cola, espresso, tobacco leaves and cigar box. Full body with light tannins, good acidity and a long length.
Drink now or in the next couple of years on its own or pair it with coffee crusted beef tenderloin.
Tasted: 9 July 2015
Score: 9/10, Value: 8.5+/10, Total: 17.5+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 4
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia