Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Smooth & delicious
Description: Medium+ ruby to garner in colour with an intense nose. This wine features cedar, raspberry, sweet cherry, turmeric, plums, black currants, eucalyptus, Allspice, cola, espresso, tobacco leaves and cigar box. Full body with light tannins, good acidity and a long length.
Drink now or in the next couple of years on its own or pair it with coffee crusted beef tenderloin.
Tasted: 9 July 2015
Score: 9/10, Value: 8.5+/10, Total: 17.5+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 4
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia