Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (4)
I don't think you can appreciate this wine from one taste right out the bottle. Some time in the carafe removed all trace of the few rough edges. This is extremely rich and smooth, with great finish. I tried one, bought a case, had another, then bought two more cases. It is that good.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia