Marquee Classic Artisan Wines Gsm 2006 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Mint chocolate and eucalyptus lead the way, with some spicy-cracked pepper, dried red fruit and oaky notes following...
This GSM blend is fairly pale in colour, with very lifted cran-strawberry, pepper, cinnamon, menthol and pencil...
Thereís an attractive edginess to the texture here, something between rusticity and tanginess. It complements the...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Med. density garnet to brick core, solid to rim. Med. intensity nose of sandalwood, black cherry, licorice, and smoked meat.
Dry, full body, med. tannin. Sandalwood, cherry jam, smoked meat, and white pepper. Long length.
Visit my website www.suesterling.com
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Pirramimma Stock's Hill Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2011, Australia
- Rolling Grenache Shiraz Mouvedre 2012, New South Wales
- Château De Lancyre Esprit De Garrigue 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)