Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
I discovered this wine at Sambuca on Church just south of Wellesley. It languishes nicely on the tongue, and the description of dark licorice and berried phenol is about as close as I can get to it. Deserves a taste in 500 ml aliquots, and goes well with red meat dishes and pasta.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto
- Giuseppe Campagnola Ripasso Della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2014, Veneto