Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Lovely Chambolle and a clear demonstration that even at the village level, when Burgundy gets it right, nothing else can compare. Elegantly ageing red in the decanter showing only minimal signs of maturity at 7 years; subtle red fruit and spice on the nose and a juicy palate of raspberry and cherry sensations. The fruit intertwines beautifully with the a hint of spice on the lasting finish.
If you have this label in your cellar, now is the time - Absolutely stunning! Tasted again Sept 2012.
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Dutton Estate Karmen Isabella Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir 2011, California
- Domaine Michel Juillot Mercurey Les Champs Martin 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Greywacke Pinot Noir 2011, Marlborough
- Domaine D'ardhuy Aloxe Corton Les Chaillots 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy