Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
A polished and elegant wine of fantastic structure and complexity. Aromas of lemon, toast, stone, and baking spice. The palate is full bodied and energetic with fresh acidity, and notes of clove/cinnamon, egg nog cream, marzipan, and lemon lime. An exciting wine that offers focus and poise.
Visit my website www.thewinesisters.com/blog
Straw with light gold in colour with a medium to medium+ intense nose.
Positives: An expressive wine featuring lemon, peach, pineapple, flint, green apple, grapefruit and limestone. Medium body with high acidity a long length.
Negatives: A touch too sour on the finish
Interesting Notes: Coming to LCBO July 6
Drink now and suggest pairing this with wahoo escovitch.
Tasted: 13 June 13
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5+/10 Total: 18/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
- Bachelder Saunders Vineyard Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Pearl Morissette Cuvée Dix Neuvieme Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Bachelder Saunders Vineyard Chardonnay 2012, Ontario
- Jean Dauvissat Vaillons Vieilles Vignes Chablis 1er Cru 2009, Burgundy
- Billaud Simon Montée De Tonnerre Chablis 1er Cru 2014, Burgundy