Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
A lot going right with this dark ruby, magenta edged medium to full bodied shiraz. Chocolate, menthol and slightly gamey nose. Fruit forward with chocolate and pepper carrying through on the palate, but with a sour edge and acidity that offers some balance. Oak is nicely integrated. Great length and soft tannins. I would definitely grip it n' sip it!. July 2013.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia