Gunderloch Nackenheim Rothenberg Riesling Spätlese 2006, Qmp, Estate Btld.
Community Reviews (2)
Lovely exotic fruit and that vibrant acidity that really attracts your attention. WOW! Available on www.wine.dk
Visit my website www.wine.dk/Vin-blog.aspx
Now 10 years of age, this Riesling from Gunderloch is showing no signs of deterioration. In fact, it is remarkably youthful. Medium sweet, with loads of apricot and tropical fruits. Some vague hints of paraffin bely its age. This sweetness is balanced by wonderful acidity. Drinking now beautifully, but will surely keep many more years if you prefer that aged Riesling experience. Tasted Oct 2016.
- Domaine Bott Geyl Schoenenbourg Grand Cru Riesling 2012, Alsace
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Künstler Hochheimer Stielweg Old Vines Riesling Trocken 2013, Rheingau
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Spätlese Riesling 2012, Mosel