Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (3)
Deep dark venous red in colour with a medium+ nose.
The nose is to die for. I could just sniff this all day long.
Positives: A complex Cab, and it should be for the money. Featuring cedar, blackcurrants, blackberry, star anise, turmeric, leather, plum, black cherry, blueberry, dark chocolate, mocha, and Allspice. Full body with medium+ tannins, good acidity and a long length.
Negatives: A touch hot from the 14.5% alcohol.
Interesting Notes: Thanks Carol Ann, from WineAlign, for the opportunity to taste this.
Drink now on or over the next 10 years on its own or pair it with grilled tenderloin steak.
Tasted: 17 May 13
Score: 9+/10, Value: 8.5/10 Total: 18/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 4
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Fruity and fresh with black cherry, plum, pepper, spice and strawberry on the nose. Chewy/grippy tannins and balanced acidity, with lots of pepper, spice and red fruit on the palate.
Visit my website kristalamb.blogspot.ca/
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Ferrari Carano Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, California
- Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Concha Y Toro Don Melchor Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia