Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Bright old gold in colour with a medium+ intense nose.
As good as the 2009 was, the 2010 exceeds it. I don't want to be too technical, but yummy, yummy & yummy!
Positives: This complex wine features medium+ toasted oak, vanilla, coconut, lemon meringue pie, ginger, roasted marshmallows, crème brûlée, walnuts, butterscotch, pineapple, orange, tangerines & limestone. Full body with good acidity, a long length & the alcohol is well integrated.
Interesting Point: The 2010 has a minerality that the 2009 lacks. The wine is unfined & unfiltered.
Drink now or over the next 7 years on its own or pair it with lobster for New Years Eve dinner.
Tasted: 27 Dec 2013
Score: 9.5+/10, Value: 9+/10 Total: 19.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 5
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
- Bachelder Saunders Vineyard Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Pearl Morissette Cuvée Dix Neuvieme Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Bachelder Saunders Vineyard Chardonnay 2012, Ontario
- Jean Dauvissat Vaillons Vieilles Vignes Chablis 1er Cru 2009, Burgundy
- Billaud Simon Montée De Tonnerre Chablis 1er Cru 2014, Burgundy