Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (2)
Highly aromatic with lovely notes of petrol and delicate hints of mineral. Developing nicely, it has an oily texture and off-dry palate consisting of tropical fruits, peach, orange and hints of honey flavours. Fine, balanced acidity and excellent length on the finish. Tasted Oct/2013.
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
Such an incredibly well put together wine. Nose is loaded lemon, green apple, mandarine, and a ton of minerality. On the palate, there's a good amount of sweetness, but the acid keeps it all in perfect harmony. To those uninformed, this might be a great German example. Instead, it's a testament to what this province can produce. Good fruit, incredibly acidity, and just all-around precision. Bravo Charles Baker for another amazing wine. Tasted November 2014.
- Kerpen Graacher Domprobst 1 Star Riesling Auslese 2010, Mosel
- Vollenweider Kröver Steffensberg Riesling Spätlese 2009, Mosel
- Cave Spring Csv Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Bollig Lehnert Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- Wegeler Rüdesheimer Berg Schlossberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Rheingau