Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Cassis, black cherry, chocolate, and spices. It has plenty of fruit, is medium-bodied and a bit tannic.
I over-chilled the bottle accidentally and, as a result, the wine was overly astringent at first. However, as it warmed, more pleasant berry flavours became more prominent. I also note that it's worth decanting the bottle for a period of time before drinking.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia
- K W V Cathedral Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, South Africa
- Caliterra Tributo Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Chile
- Torres Santa Digna Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Central Valley