Chilcas Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2009, Colchagua Valley
http://o.canada.com/life/food-drink/a-chile-wind-is-blowing/ "from the Maule Valley is graced by amazing freshness...
This is a deeply coloured, lifted young cabernet with impressive colour, density and vibrant youthful cassis fruit...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
The 2009 Chilcas Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, aged in French Oak for 8 months, has intense aromas of eucalyptus, pomegranate, milky blackberry, oak, clove and light vanilla. It is a medium bodied, extra-dry, fruity to integrated wine, with good acidity, grippy tannins (decant for 30-60 min) and a long and silky finish. It is food friendly as well as a sipper; drink now and for the next 10 years. My impression: BEAUTIFUL, 91 pts (+1 evolution potential) – highly recommended for its quality and value. Tasted at Wines of Chile 2013 tasting in October/13 - http://grapeselections.com/wines-of-chile-2013/
See my wine recommendations readily available at the LCBO here:
or here @
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Western Australia
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Trivento Golden Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Mendoza