J. Lohr Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Paso Robles (1500ml)
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Ah, the standard ol' "Keg steakhouse" wine.
Easy drinking, VERY fruit forward and sweet Cabernet Sauvignon. Very Cali.
There are those who love this wine and those who don't.
Those who love it tend to like sweetish, easy drinking wines ("oh it's so smooth!"), as opposed to say, more austere and savory Bordeaux or earthy Burgundies.
As my palate has developed I now feel this has a certain 'mass-produced, too sweet, too soft' thing going on.
Still, good luck finding a $20 Bordeaux that will please as many at the dinner table.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Burrowing Owl Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, British Columbia
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Mendoza
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California