Community Reviews (1)
At first I didn't know what to make of this. The colour was a medium ruby with a purple hue, and showed no signs of aging. The bottle claimed 81% Grenache, 12% Shiraz, and 7 % Mataró,(Mouvedre) for the makeup of the contents. On the nose, slight smoke, black cherry, and some kirsch-like notes from the combination of cherry & alcohol. Palate of blueberry, black cherry and a little bit of an earthy component. Tannins smooth, great acidity. Still quite juicy!
Visit my website www.UncorkOntario.com
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia
- Torbreck Old Vines Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2013, South Australia
- Hahn Winery G.S.M 2014, California
- Two Hands Brave Faces Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia