Paul Misset Vosne Romanée Les Barreaux 2002, Ac
Community Reviews (2)
This was my introduction to good Burgundy several years back which sent me off on a tangent in search of perfection from the Côtes de Nuits. If you ever see this wine or producer, I strongly recommend that you buy a few bottles. The '02 VR had lovely cherry and raspberries notes. The wine is soft and fresh on the palate but it shines brighter with food: can I suggest that you try it along side pork tenderloin with a Dijon mustard glaze - Unbelievable for a village wine!
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
This wine has a lovely perfume of violets, sweet raspberries, cherries, tea, juniper, and a touch of earth. On the palate it has a smooth texture with bright berry flavours and soft tannins. It's balanced and quite complex. A really pleasurable wine!
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Domaine D'ardhuy Aloxe Corton Les Chaillots 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Hamilton Russel Vineyard Pinot Noir 2015, South Africa
- Hartley Ostini Hitching Post Quinta Del Mar Pinot Noir 2012, California
- Tabalí Talinay Pinot Noir 2013, Limari Valley