Henry Of Pelham Cuvée Catharine Carte Blanche Blanc De Blanc 2007 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Currently resides on the leesy side of the Blanc tracks. Rich, nervy, stoked by putty, pith & tankhouse grit. In...
The new "Carte Blanche" cuvée from Henry of Pelham is a classy and elegant wine, with plenty of yeasty-toasty...
This is the first release of a long-aged vintage-dated sparkler from Henry of Pelham and it arrives in a new package...
Ever since the non-vintage Cuvée Catherine became a source of jocularity several years ago, the Speck brothers’...
A terrifically complex vintage style sparkler in an elegant, holiday-worthy, redesigned package from Henry of Pelham....
Henry Of Pelham Cuvée Catharine Carte Blanche Blanc De Blanc 2007, VQA Short Hills Bench, Niagara Peninsula, Méthode Traditionnelle
A terrifically complex vintage style sparkler in an elegant, holiday-worthy, redesigned package from Henry of Pelham. Considerable depth in a wine that matches the price of a reasonably priced entry level Champagne. Great focus with persistent mineral and toasty notes and a pearl-like mousse. Stylish and elegant. Tasted October 2012. Score: 91 (Sara d'Amato, www.WineAlign.com, Oct 2011)
Critic Reviews (5)
Similar Sparkling White
- Henry Of Pelham Cuvée Catharine Carte Blanche Estate Blanc De Blanc 2008, Ontario
- Jackson Triggs Entourage Grand Reserve Brut, Méthode Traditionnelle 2011, Ontario
- Hinterland Ancestral Sparkling 2014, Ontario
- Josef Chromy Tasmanian Cuvée, Australia
- Jackson Triggs Niagara Estate Entourage Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc 2010, Ontario