Community Reviews (1)
Neil Phillips rated this wine as 90/100 with the following review:
Proof positive that Ontario is doing this grape proud, on a consistent basis.
Nose of lime predominate, with grapefruit, gooseberry and honey.
On the palate the lime and grapefruit hold sway, with a lusciousness of gooseberry and peach jam on the mid-palate. Finish with slight minerality and crushed peach pits.
Acid holds this together nicely, and should provide excellent aging potential.
Makes me want to try the Picone Vineyard - usually considered his better one.
Tasted February 2014.
Visit my website www.vinceteragroup.com/
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Künstler Hochheimer Stielweg Old Vines Riesling Trocken 2013, Rheingau
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Bischöfliche Weingüter Trier Scharzhofberger Spätlese Riesling 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario