Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
The flavours and nose are 'wow' as noted. However, the beer-strength ethanol and relatively muted acidity make me wonder if a non-alcoholic beverage might not deliver the same experience.
Deference to the pros as always, but I wouldn't re-spend 27 bucks to buy more of this.
Rich, unctuous, zippy acidity, everything I love in a Spatlese Mosel Riesling. The nose is driven by aromas of ripe apple, pineapple, stone fruit, and honey. These flavours continue on the palate with the apple and honey shining through. Beautiful long finish. Absolutely lovely bottle of wine. Tasted October 2012.
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Max Ferd. Richter Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Kabinett 2013, Mosel
- Wegeler Rüdesheimer Berg Schlossberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Rheingau
- Studert Prüm Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese 2012, Mosel
- Cave Spring Csv Riesling 2013, Ontario