Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
The flavours and nose are 'wow' as noted. However, the beer-strength ethanol and relatively muted acidity make me wonder if a non-alcoholic beverage might not deliver the same experience.
Deference to the pros as always, but I wouldn't re-spend 27 bucks to buy more of this.
Rich, unctuous, zippy acidity, everything I love in a Spatlese Mosel Riesling. The nose is driven by aromas of ripe apple, pineapple, stone fruit, and honey. These flavours continue on the palate with the apple and honey shining through. Beautiful long finish. Absolutely lovely bottle of wine. Tasted October 2012.
- Kerpen Graacher Domprobst 1 Star Riesling Auslese 2010, Mosel
- Vollenweider Kröver Steffensberg Riesling Spätlese 2009, Mosel
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Bollig Lehnert Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- Wegeler Rüdesheimer Berg Schlossberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Rheingau