Dan Aykroyd Cabernet Shiraz 2010, Niagara Peninsula
Style: Medium-bodied & Fruity
Sweetness Descriptor: D - Dry
Tasting Note: Fresh herb, spice, plum and red berry fruit aromas and flavours; dry, medium bodied, quite rounded on the palate with a refreshing finish.
Serving Suggestion: A perfect match with red meats, pastas with tomato sauces and hard cheeses.
- Jacob's Creek Classic Shiraz Cabernet 2012, Australia
- Finca Flichman Expresiones Reserve Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, Mendoza
- Hardys Stamp Of Australia Shiraz Cabernet 2013, Australia
- Boschendal The Pavillion Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Stellenbosch
- Girls' Night Out Cabernet Shiraz 2012, Ontario