Dan Aykroyd Cabernet Shiraz 2010 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Dan Aykroyd Cabernet Shiraz 2010, Niagara Peninsula
Style: Medium-bodied & Fruity
Sweetness Descriptor: D - Dry
Tasting Note: Fresh herb, spice, plum and red berry fruit aromas and flavours; dry, medium bodied, quite rounded on the palate with a refreshing finish.
Serving Suggestion: A perfect match with red meats, pastas with tomato sauces and hard cheeses.
- Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Creekside Estate Cabernet Shiraz 2012, Ontario
- Boschendal The Pavillion Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Stellenbosch
- Kangarilla Road Charlie's Blend Shiraz Cabernet 2011, Australia
- Mallee Rock Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, South Australia