Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
Kabinett is the least sweet category of Riesling. I’ll put a few of these in my cabinet for sure. Its like an unexpected sun shower on a steamy hot day. It smells like wet stone, has a refreshing taste and it’ll catch you off guard and have you wishing you didn’t wear that white tank top. Sear up some scallops and serve this cold at your next wet T-shirt contest.
Visit my website www.getyourwineon.ca/
This is a serious bottle of wine that is dominated by loads of apple and minerality!! Definitely has a bit more sweetness than I was expecting from a kabinett, but the really bright acidity kept it from being flabby (this wine has a long life ahead of it). The finish goes on and on. Will definitely be buying this one again! Tasted June 2012.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Tawse Limestone Ridge North Riesling 2014, Ontario