Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
An excellent, complex wine that is harmoniously balanced and delicious. While the wine has a lot of larger flavours notes, it is elegant and doesn't overpower. While it is a little more expensive, this wine delivers.
Raspberry jam, dark plum, chocolate, cassis, molasses, with hints of oak, bay leaf and smoke.
Silky tannins and a smooth, lengthy finish.
Tasted May 2012.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia