Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
A perfect patio summer wine. Like Steven Tyler eating a fruit salad. It's really lean, has a big mouth and is full of fresh fruit. You'll be Cryin' unless you pick this up and serve it Friday afterwork with a plate of appys. Live it up while this is going down.
Visit my website www.getyourwineon.ca
'Horizontally' tasted beside the 2011 Astrolabe (a favorite). Citrus is more muted; the overall taste is less robust, drier, and with a less refreshing finish. There is an almost twiggy bitterness to the finish which really stands out compared with the Astrolabe (although the acidity of the Seresin offers some balance).
On its own is an OK SB, but less crowd-pleasing than its tasting 'rivals'.
I'm not 'sorry' that I have a few of these around, but would happily trade them in for Astrolabe or Whitehaven.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Seresin Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Marlborough
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Wither Hills Rarangi Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough