Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Description: Deep ruby with a garnet tinge and medium+ intense nose.
Positives: A solid Cab showing cedar, blackberry, eucalyptus, olives, blackcurrant, coffee, spinach, graphite, leather, turmeric, green tea and tamarind. Full body with green tannins, good acidity and a long length.
Negatives: Slightly on the green side and too astringent for me. Needs time to mature.
Drink now, but pair it with a protein dish. Better to age this for another 5-7 years.
Tasted: 27 Jan 13
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5/10, Total: 117+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- St Francis Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California