Langmeil Three Gardens Shiraz/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2006 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
Rich peppery, coffee, black cherry, plum, liquorice, tobacco, minty, meaty, barnyard aromas. Round, supple, fresh,...
This is a maturing, broad, soft and almost lazy wine that's ready to drink. Quite spicy and peppery on the nose with...
A brownish-red tinge is already a bad sign, but then the nose gets worse with burnt wood and hairspray aromas - this...
Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
- Tessellae Carignan Old Vines Côtes Du Roussillon 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Yalumba The Strapper Gsm 2012, South Australia
- The Contradiction Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2010, South Australia
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia