Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
Another fine value from Rhone-South. Very dry, yet with the tannins and acid in proportion. It went very nicely with a beef and tomato based casserole. Will probably be returning for another bottle or two.
Plums, blackberry, and spices on the nose. The wine has plenty of ripe fruit, a solid tannin structure, and is medium-bodied.
Ripe, generous fruit with notes of herbs and pepper, backed by a solid structure. Really, quite mouth-filling at the price. Drinking very nicely now, can hold a couple of years. Yummy. Is it any wonder that I seek out the south Rhone for good value wines? Tasted May 2012.
- Château De Galifay Cairanne Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Pierre Henri Morel Signargues Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Le Ferme Du Mont Le Ponnant Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2011, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Cornuds Vinsobres 2011, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Sinards Châteauneuf Du Pape 2010, Rhone