Folonari Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2009, Veneto
Light to medium ruby colour; intense spicy bouquet , dried black fruits and rich ripe cherry flavours; dry, full bodied, smooth, raisin, ripe cherry and well balanced ; rich, dry finish
Rich pasta dishes, wild mushroom risotto, game, lamb and veal.
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (3)
An excellent wine and I feel well worth its price. Aromas of blackcurrant and lots of spice. On the palate, the spice is a more subtle, with plum and leathery notes to add to the complexity. Nicely balanced, with a lengthy finish. Tasted December 2011.
Visit my website www.weeklywine.ca/
- Negrar Le Roselle Ripasso Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Fabiano Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2010, Veneto
- Villa Girardi Bure Alto Ripasso 2011, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2010, Veneto
- Folonari Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2011, Veneto