Folonari Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2009, Veneto
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (3)
An excellent wine and I feel well worth its price. Aromas of blackcurrant and lots of spice. On the palate, the spice is a more subtle, with plum and leathery notes to add to the complexity. Nicely balanced, with a lengthy finish. Tasted December 2011.
Visit my website www.weeklywine.ca/
If you are a Amarone lover then this wine is a fabulous affordable alternative. It is a little softer than Amarone but still a deep full bodied red.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto
- Giuseppe Campagnola Ripasso Della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2014, Veneto