Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (11)
Grassiness, gooseberries, and asparagus on the nose. It has crisp acidity and plenty of fruit, but seems to lack body. Clearly a high quality wine, but lacking the bit extra to put it over the top.
This is a great bottle of the New Zealand version of Sauvignon Blanc, which to me is always about the passionfruit and the slight bit of body to the wine. This bottle definitely has that passionfruit aroma along with some gooseberry, apple and a little grass, or greenbean depending upon your nose. The texture is smooth, but it finishes with a crisp, acidic bite and a lasting impression of citrus fruit.
Visit my website www.hollybruns.com
Elegant, dry, medium bodied and very refreshing for a hot day outdoor dinner! Tasted May 2012.
good wine, citrus fruits, pineapple and passionfruit. Too much grass in my opinion, but really refreshing
2012 vintage. Fresh gooseberry, asparagus, grassy and lime aromas. Hints of citrus aromas at the tail end. Loads of gooseberry, cat pee and grass on the palate. Well-balanced with a medium-long finish. Tasted Oct/2012.
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Marlborough
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Matetic Corralillo Sauvignon Blanc 2014, San Antonio Valley
- Villa Maria Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Vicar's Choice Sauvignon Blanc 2011, Marlborough