Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
If I could only win the lottery I would buy a case (or two) of this wine. Since I haven't hit the jackpot one bottle will have to do and is enough to make me feel like I won the lottery for a little while.
Complex nose and taste. Earth, smoke, cherry, leather, and spice. Lively acidity supports the long, enjoyable finish.
This is the good stuff! Buy as many as you can afford.
(tasted December 2011)
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Domaine D'ardhuy Aloxe Corton Les Chaillots 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Hamilton Russel Vineyard Pinot Noir 2015, South Africa
- Hartley Ostini Hitching Post Quinta Del Mar Pinot Noir 2012, California
- Huff Reserve Pinot Noir 2014, Ontario