Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
Nice pears and nuts on the nose with great marzipan and pears repeated on the palate with nice acid lingering on the finish.
I liked the depth and balance of this Chardonnay and in particular that the oak was so well integrated. Lots of minerality on the nose along with stone fruits. It's quite silky on the palate, with wet rock mineral and nectarine flavours followed by a hint of sweetness that gives way to a very pleasing and mouthwatering acidity. Nice wine.
- Pearl Morissette Cuvée Dix Neuvieme Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Château Des Charmes, Paul Bosc Estate Vineyard Chardonnay 2007, Ontario
- Flat Rock The Rusty Shed Chardonnay 2013, Ontario
- Domaine De Bellene Les Charmes Dessus Santenay 2013, Burgundy
- Domaine Laroche Les Vaudevey Chablis 1er Cru 2014, Burgundy