Community Reviews (2)
Wow, I love the elegance of this Amarone. I know, usually elegance and Amarone rarely go together, but in this case, the wine is not to sweet and concentrated or extracted. A wonderful aroma of sensous juicy black cherry, blackberry jam, dates, leather, clove and savoury notes. On the palate, even at 15%, the alcohol is nicely integrated by balanced acidity, refined tannins, rich and creamy texture. This Amarone finish is long, intense, luscious with ripe fruit, black currant and toasty notes lingering. Strongly recommended.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- Villa Annaberta Amarone Della Valpolicella 2010, Veneto
- Feudi San Pio Nero Di Lupo Amarone Della Valpolicella 2010, Veneto
- Antolini Ca' Coato Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2008, Veneto
- Cesari Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2008, Veneto
- Remo Farina Le Pezze Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010, Veneto