Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Deep ruby in colour with a medium+ intensity on the nose.
Positives: Cedar, black currents, blackberries, cassis, plums, graphite, black tea, sweet basil, thyme, red peppers, pencil shavings & leather. Medium to full body with medium+ tannins, good acidity & fairly long length.
Negatives: Somewhat astringent.
Interesting Points: Decant this puppy for at least an hour in order to soften the tannins plus you'll find sediment at the bottom of the bottle. This wine may improve, ie soften the tannins, over the next 5 years.
Pair it with T-bone steak.
Tasted: 17 Sept 12
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5/10, Total: 17+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California