Brouilly Chateau De Pierreux 2009 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
This is charming, supple gamay - another winner from a fine vintage. Love the floral, plummy and slightly peppery...
Lifted tart red berry-cherry-cranberry aromas are bolstered by a touch of volatile-acetic acid; the palate is light,...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Brilliant ruby core colour with a pinkish rim. On the nose light floral notes and a medium to low intensity of red fruit berries. Reminds me of Bazooka bubble gum. In the mouth this medium bodied wine brings to mind strawberries. This ready to drink is a perfect wine to introduce to a non-wine drinker.
Tasted Oct.2, 2011
- Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages Combes Aux Jacques 2014, Beaujolais
- Domaine De L'herminette Grand Cras Morgon 2013, Beaujolais
- Manoir Du Carra Les Bottières Juliénas 2012, Beaujolais
- Georges Duboeuf Domaine Mont Chavy Morgon 2013, Beaujolais
- Joseph Drouhin Beaujolais Villages Nouveau 2015, Beaujolais