Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
A terrific wine: dark and brooding nose of concentrated fruit and cedar. Fine tannins, acdity and great balance. Could say it's characteristically super-tuscan.
A very aromatic wine here with red and black fruit, licorice, new leather, smoke, forest floor and hints of violet aromas. With alcohol coming in at 14.5%, this medium to full body mouthfeel with balanced acidity and woody tannins. The finish on this wine is long with persistent tannins, austere and a bit tart. Great potential with nice aromatics but clearly needs time before it reaches its full potential, best after 2013-14.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Poggio A Frati Rocca Di Castagnoli 2011, Tuscany
- Vicchiomaggio Agostino Petri Riserva Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Terre Di Talamo Tempo Morellino De Scansano 2012, Tuscany
- Viticcio Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany