Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
nice nose of berries, vanilla, basil and flowers. It's medium bodied - I would have liked it to be a tad more lush. the flavours are consistant with the nose and the structure and balance are perfect. It has a nice long fresh dry finish that is characteristic of the coonawarra. Balance is key! I loved drinking this wine.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Mom always makes a cherry pie for the holiday festivities and as I raised this wine to my nose that is exactly what I thought of… cool eh? On the palate, the 14.5% alc/vol is well integrated into the medium to full body showing dark fruit, leather and a good pepper spice shiraz finish.
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
- Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, South Australia
- Yalumba The Scribbler 2012, South Australia
- Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet 2015, Australia
- Majella The Musician Cabernet/Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Mas Des Bressades Les Vignes De Mon Père Cabernet/Syrah 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)