Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Medium garnet in colour with medium+ intensity.
Positives: Very smooth albeit not complex Valpolicella but still delicious wine. You'll find classic Valpolicella notes of cedar, dark chocolate, raisins, plums, dark cherry, nutmeg, cinnamon & leather. Medium body, medium to medium minus tannins, good acidity with long length.
Negatives: Be careful not to inhale the aromas too quickly as the high alcohol vapor may knock you out. I kid, but it is really strong.
Drink now on its own or pair it with BBQ beef ribs.
Tasted 24 Jan 12
Score: 9/10, Value: 9.5/10, Total: 18.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 4
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto
- Giuseppe Campagnola Ripasso Della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2014, Veneto
- Villa Annaberta Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore 2014, Veneto
- Corte Zovo Sa' Solin Ripasso 2007, Veneto