Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
Not sure what's in here. tastes like cabernet sauvignon, probably with some merlot and cabernet franc.
Herbal nose; thyme, rosemary. Black currant, a bit of air-freshener.
Medium-full bodied. Fairy high-toned, fruity palate with flavours of currants, sweet and sour cherries, herbs and some woodiness. Good acidity. Tannins are minimal and most evident on it's dry finish.
I wouldn't hang onto this for very long but it's certainly a good wine for the price.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Château Des Charmes St. David's Bench Vineyard Gamay Noir Droit 2015, Ontario
- Salomon Estate Fleurieu Peninsula Syrah Viognier 2011, South Australia
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Château Des Charmes Gamay Noir 2014, Ontario