Pierre Sparr Extrem Riesling 2009
Bright lemon on the nose and with pungent white berries, this wine has tropical fruit nuances with a lemony finish and wonderful balance. Hints of quince abound while the wine has a pale lemon yellow colour, aromas of citrus (lime) and mineral. Dry, crisp and lively, the Pierre Sparr will please with its peach and grapefruit flavours.
- Reichsgraf Von Kesselstatt Nies'chen Riesling Kabinett 2006, Mosel
- Bollig Lehnert Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Riesling Spätlese 2011, Mosel
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- 13th Street June's Vineyard Riesling 2012, Ontario
- Studert Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel