Rosemount Diamond Cellars Grenache Shiraz 2010, Southeastern Australia
Rich purple/black colour; ripe, juicy black fruit, with raspberry compote and cracked pepper notes on the nose and palate; dry, full-bodied, soft and silky with a plush finish; fruit driven style.
Red meats; game; assertive cheeses; stews; bbq'd baby back ribs and most bbq sauce coated grilled meats.
Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Gérard Bertrand Terroir Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Château De Lancyre Esprit De Garrigue 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Rolling Grenache Shiraz Mouvedre 2014, New South Wales