Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Lovely layers of citrus, green apple and mineral notes. Lively acidity supports a long finish.
Very good right now, but suggest that you put this one in the cellar, it is just going to get better with time.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia