Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
The nose offers pear and orange peel.
This light bodied wine greets the palate with pear, orange citrus, and wet stone and salty mineral notes. Well balanced from start to the moderating long finish.
Pair with oysters for a perfect match.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
This one is wound-up pretty tight with lots going on in the glass. A toasty nose with hints of lemon and grapefruit. On the palate, puckeringly (is that a word?) tart straight out of the bottle though it does mellow after a few minutes in the glass to show a good balance of citrus vs. acidity. The icing on the cake is the spicy finish that kicks in after a few minutes - very cool! (northof9finewine.com, May 2011)
Visit my website www.tylerphilp.com/
Straw to yellow in the glass. Citrus peels, mineral, ocean water and tangerine on the nose. Cucumber skin, sea salt, and tangerine flavours followed by white grapefruit and mineral on the finish. The 12% helps to fill out the mouth. Very interesting with different layers. This wine screams for fresh oysters or steamed clams with chervil butter. Tasted May 11'.
- Les Grands Presbytères Vieilles Vignes Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2013, Loire
- Michel Delhommeau Cuvée Harmonie Muscadet De Sèvre Et Maine 2013, Loire
- Château De La Ragotière Sélection Vieilles Vignes Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine 2014, Loire
- Domaine Salmon Grande Réserve Muscadet Sèvre & Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire
- Chateau Du Cleray Muscadet Sevre Et Maine 2014, Loire