Community Reviews (1)
A deep dark red core and violet rim present a vibrant aroma of mint, cassis, tomato leaf and fresh herbs. The palette continues with smooth balanced tannins with long length and a clean robust finish. The wine expresses predominantly mint, cassis, tobacco and cloves with a hint of nutmeg and the smoky notes of the oak. Drink now through 2016, longer if properly cellared.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Cold Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Washington
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia