Community Reviews (1)
A deep dark red core and violet rim present a vibrant aroma of mint, cassis, tomato leaf and fresh herbs. The palette continues with smooth balanced tannins with long length and a clean robust finish. The wine expresses predominantly mint, cassis, tobacco and cloves with a hint of nutmeg and the smoky notes of the oak. Drink now through 2016, longer if properly cellared.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia