Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Moray Tawse is a strong believer in eco-friendly, energy efficient winery operations at his Niagara escarpment winery. Rose ruby coloured, this wine is a blend of five red varietals (Gamay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot). Its fresh acidity and zippy flavours of rhubarb, strawberry, white cherries and a streak of cranberry make it a perfect food wine for seafood appetizers, cold cuts, and pasta salads.
- Gérard Bertrand Côte Des Roses Rosé 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Southbrook Vineyards Triomphe Cabernet Franc Rosé 2012, Ontario
- Southbrook Vineyards Triomphe Cabernet Franc Rosé 2013, Ontario
- Chapoutier Marius Rose 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Bieler Père & Fils Sabine Rosé 2013, Provence