Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (2)
Certainly dry on the finish with quite a lot of peppery spice. Good concentration and depth create an interesting wine. Perhaps a teeny bit too hardcore for some. If you prefer this style , you'll love it.
- Pierre Henri Morel Signargues Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Château De Galifay Cairanne Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Sinards Châteauneuf Du Pape 2010, Rhone
- Domaine Les Grands Bois Cuvée Philippine Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- E. Guigal Cotes Du Rhone 2009, Rhone