E. Guigal Cotes Du Rhone 2007 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
This sports a soft, fairy rich and engaging nose of plum jam nicely integrated with some dried herbs, anise and...
Another good Cotes-du-Rhone from Guigal; the 2007 is not quite as good as the excellent 2006. The nose is soft red...
Rich spicy but not overwhelming. Distinctive and delicious cracked pepper and fresh tilled earth along with red...
The highly regarded 2007 vintage has afforded Guigal the opportunity to the to produce a superbly juicy and...
Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (3)
Certainly dry on the finish with quite a lot of peppery spice. Good concentration and depth create an interesting wine. Perhaps a teeny bit too hardcore for some. If you prefer this style , you'll love it.
- Domaine Michelas St Jemms Sainte Epine Saint Joseph 2009, Rhone
- Domaine Beau Mistral Vieilles Vignes Rasteau Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2012, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Christins Vacqueyras 2012, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Cornuds Vinsobres 2013, Rhone
- Grandes Serres Rocca Luna Beaumes De Venise 2012, Rhone