Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
I loved this wine, I ate it with a gourmet steak and kidney pie and they complemented each other really well.
I got deep chocolate flavours with an herbal minty finish and huge fruitiness on the nose. A really excellent buy, and a nice classy label too.
This wine is all about the depth and value. The colour is deep ruby. The nose is prominent in alcohol, black olive, black cherry, chocolate and coffee, xmas spice and plum spiked with brandy notes. On the palate the tannins are tame but still provide soft structure. Medium acidity. High alcohol. Medium length. Juicy flavours on the palate refined with structure. Surprisingly more delicious than expected.
Visit my website allisonvidug.wordpress.com/
Great, great wine for the $$. Good depth, hints of chocolate and plum. Recently served this at a wine and cheese party (along with over a dozen other wines) and this one quickly became one of the crowd favorites. Too bad the LCBO stopped carrying it.
- Jacob's Creek Classic Shiraz Cabernet 2012, Australia
- Finca Flichman Expresiones Reserve Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, Mendoza
- Hardys Stamp Of Australia Shiraz Cabernet 2013, Australia
- Boschendal The Pavillion Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Stellenbosch
- Girls' Night Out Cabernet Shiraz 2012, Ontario