Community Reviews (1)
I have enjoyed the last two vintages of this Chianti Classico Riserva and I admit, I did enjoy this one as well, but with some reservations . It had aromas of black cherry, blackberry, licorice and leather. the palate is light on fruit, fresh acidity and drying tannins. Not as fresh as the previous vintage, too much oak, maybe? It could have been decanted I suppose, maybe it would have been better. The finish is medium length, smooth and ends with dusty tannins.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- Barone Ricasoli Castello Di Brolio Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2012, Tuscany
- Fattoria Di Fèlsina Rància Riserva Chianti Classico 2011, Tuscany
- Losi Millennium Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany
- Villa Trasqua Nerento Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany
- Ormanni Borro Del Diavolo Riserva Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany