Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Description: Gold colour with medium+ nose.
Positives. Unmistakable Chard with medium toast and oak. The nose shows lemon, golden & granny apples with buttery corn. The taste is similar to the nose with creaminess & good acidity. Medium to full body with a medium+ finish.
There is some heat from the alcohol
Little bitterness on the finish.
Interesting Note: Even though this bottle is labeled as having 13.9% alcohol, US tax law gives the wine producer a margin of error for alcohol up to 1.5%. Therefore, this wine may in fact be 15.4%
Tasted 8 Oct 11.
Score: 8.5/10, Value: 9/10, Total: 17.5/20.
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough