Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
A very nice, aromatic Shiraz from Australia, vintage 2004. Fruity with tastes of raspberries and licorice. Goes well with lamb, roast pork, BBQ steak. A very enjoyable Shiraz. I highly recommend it. I will buy it again.
Very aromatic; fruit cake, dark plums, date and cinnamon. Full bodied, silky tannins with every component well integrated. Nice to see a mature Australian Shiraz on the LCBO shelf. Will try to locate a few more bottles of this. Tasted December 2010.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- The Lane Vineyard Block 14 Basket Press Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia