Vitteaut Alberti Blanc Brut Crémant De Bourgogne - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
A reliably solid crémant from the southern end of Burgundy, with a pleasantly creamy texture, citrus and white...
This is a refined, bright and quite complex Cremant that will impress Champagne lovers. It sports pretty dried apple,...
An elegant and beautifully structured Crémant with a warm bread and baked apple nose. Palate is bright with rounded...
This Chardonnay wine has fine bubbles, a rich and attractive nose of apple and brioche. Both light, vinous and...
Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (1)
Yum! I just love a good Cremant and this particular wine is a terrific example as to why. It's soft and creamy while maintaing a lot of the flavours of a sparkling wine made in the Champagne style. It has a wonderful finish and will surely be enjoyed.
Visit my website www.theyummygrape.com
Similar Sparkling White
- Wolf Blass Gold Label Pinot Noir/Chardonnay Sparkling Wine 2012, South Australia
- Tawse Spark Brut Sparkling 2012, Ontario
- Domaine De Vaugondy Brut Vouvray, Loire
- Domaine J. Laurens Le Moulin Brut Blanquette De Limoux, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Tawse Spark Limestone Ridge Riesling Sparkling 2013, Ontario